Ireland is a safe and friendly English-speaking country with internationally ranked universities and colleges. It has a modern outlook and the Irish economy is focused on the Services sector and Applied Technologies. With a wide variety of institutions offering a diverse choice of courses, Ireland provides a dynamic learning experience.Though a modern country, Ireland retains its old charm, tradition and hospitality. Indian students have been highly successful in finding employment at the end of their Irish studies experience. There are plenty of job opportunities once students complete their education and there are many multinational companies to choose from based in Ireland.
- STUDY in one of the best education systems in the world for higher education achievements.
- BENEFIT from Ireland’s investment in the education system.
- CHOOSE from over 5000 internationally recognised qualifications.
- ACCESS world-class research opportunities in world-leading programmes.
- CONNECT with career opportunities with leading global companies located in Ireland.
- ACHIEVE your ambitions in Europe’s most entrepreneurial country.
- JOIN the 35,000 international students from 161 countries enjoying Ireland’s vibrant culture.
- LIVE in an English speaking country.
- EXPERIENCE living in one of the friendliest and safest countries in the world.
20/40 Hrs Part Time Work (100% ASSURED FOR NURSES)
High Quality Education
Stay Back period up to 1 or 2 years
Affordable tuition fees
Fast Track Processing
COURSES (Around 1200 courses available in Ireland)
NURSING AND HEALTH CARE
APPLIED TECHNOLOGY IN ENGINEERING or IT.
FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING
ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEST REQUIREMENTS
IELTS 6.0 (Academic) or equivalent recognized official certificate (PTE/TOEFL) dated within the last 2 years (at least 5.5 for each component).
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV along with your IELTS results, educational documents, experience certificates and passport copy to Hollilanderabroad@gmail.com
HOW TO SELECT COUNTRY AND COURSE
Our advisors have many years of personal experience in placing students in leading academic faculties abroad. They help students to identify a course and a university that perfectly match their aptitude, interests, academic and financial background. We only suggest the best universities and colleges that do justice to the candidate’s talents and potential.
Our team will guide you through filling out applications and will help to process your application for registration. We will follow up on your offer letter and give you assistance in course fee payments.
We offer Bank loan assistance with private and national banks to ensure you have a hassle-free education loan to meet tuition and living expenses overseas.
Students need to submit the application to the Irish Embassy through online applications together with the supporting documents. Normal processing times are 4-6 weeks and may take longer during peak periods.
Normally first year fees need to be paid in full prior to the visa application.
ON ARRIVAL ASSISTANCE
Hollilander Ireland will provide assistance to apply for the Personal Public Service (PPS) card when the student first arrives in Ireland. This is required for many things in Ireland including opening a bank account and registering with a doctor.
COST OF EDUCATION
- Engineering €9,100 – €20,300
- Science & Technology €9,100 – €16,500
- Arts & Humanities €9,100 – €15,500
- Business €9,000 – €15,500
- Engineering €9,150 – €18,000
- Science & Technology €9,150 – €18,000
- Arts & Humanities €8,900 – €20,000
- Business €9,150 – €18,800
COST OF LIVING
- Around €10000 per annum.
WORK RIGHTS AND STAY BACK
- 20 Hours per week (40 Hours during vacation).
- 2 Year stay back
- IELTS or TOEFL scores as a proof of English Proficiency.
- Diploma programs: IELTS Overall band score of 5.5 & TOEFL: 75
- Bachelor’s Degree: Overall band score of 6.0 & TOEFL: 80
- Masters Programs: Overall band score of 6.0 & TOEFL: 80